SOUTHEND-ON-SEA BOROUGH COUNCIL (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC, STOPPING, WAITING, LOADING & UNLOADING) ORDER 2018Notice ID: MF0275987
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA BOROUGH COUNCIL (BOSTON AVENUE, BAXTER AVENUE & HARCOURT AVENUE, SOUTHEND ON SEA) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC, STOPPING, WAITING, LOADING & UNLOADING) ORDER 2018 ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14(1)
Notice is hereby given that the Southend-on-Sea Borough Council has made the above Order under section 14(1) of the RoadTraffic Regulation Act 1984. Effect of the order will be to prohibit any vehicle from.
Notice is hereby given that the Southend-on-Sea Borough Council has made the above Order under section 14(1) of the RoadTraffic Regulation Act 1984.
Effect of the order will be to prohibit any vehicle from.
1. Exiting Baxter Avenue at its junction with Queensway;
2. Entering or exiting Boston Avenue at its junction with Queensway (only in school holidays);
3. Stopping on Baxter Avenue between its junctions with Queensway & Harcourt Avenue;
4. Stopping on Boston Avenue between its junctions with Queensway & Harcourt Avenue;
5. Stopping on Harcourt Avenue between its junctions with Baxter Avenue & Chelmsford Avenue.
The order is scheduled to commence on 4th June 2018 or where appropriate signs are showing and weather permitting The alternative route will be via;
1. For vehicles wishing to exit Baxter Avenue via Harcourt Avenue & Boston Avenue or Harcourt Avenue & Victoria Avenue,
2. For vehicles wishing to exit Boston Avenue via Harcourt & Baxter Avenues or Harcourt Avenue, Chelmsford Avenue, Sweyne Avenue, North Road & London Road,
3. For vehicles to enter Boston Avenue via Queensway, Baxter Avenue & Harcourt Avenue.
The Order will come into effect on 4th June 2018 and may continue in force for 18 months or until the works have been completed, whichever is the earlier. The closure is required for the safety of the public and workforce whilst gas main replacement works take place Access for emergency vehicles, residents and pedestrians will be maintained at all times during the closure. The works will be done in stages and in one road at a time
The prohibitions or restrictions will apply only during such time and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed
by the TRAFFIC SIGNS REGULATIONS AND GENERAL TRAFFIC SIGNS REGULATIONS AND GENERAL DIRECTIONS 2016
Any vehicle wa it ing in contravent ion of any restrict ion/proh ib ition imposed by this Notice may be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice and removed under the provisions of the Traffic Management Act 2004
A Lewis Deputy Chief Executive (Place) Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6ER Dated 18th May 2018