Notice of proposal to modify definitive map order Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981Notice ID: MF0199918
Notice of proposal to modify definitive map order
Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981
Notice is hereby given pursuant to paragraph 8(2) of Schedule 15 to the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 that the Inspector appointed by the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs to determine the Essex County Council Definitive Map Modification No. 598 Bridleway 11 Chappel and 64 Great Tey and Restricted Byway 28 Chappel, (Colchester District) Order 2015 proposes to modify the Order by providing the following modifications:
- Delete all of the references to "Bridleway" and insert "Footpath".
- Delete the third description in Part 1 of the Order Schedule.
- Delete the eleventh to fifteenth lines in the second description in Part II of the Order Schedule and insert "thepath is 1.5 metres in totaV\
- Delete the seventh to eleventh lines in the fourth description in Part n of the Order Schedule and insert "The width of the path is 1.5 metres in total".
- Delete the proposed bridleway from the Order Maps and amend the keys to the maps accordingly.
A copy of the Order as submitted and a copy of the Order showing the proposed modification together with the Inspector's Order decision dated 17 January 2017 have been deposited at Colchester Borough Council, Rowan House, 33 Sheepen Road, Colchester, Essex C03 3WG and at Chelmsford Library, Market Road and may be inspected free of charge during normal working hours.
Any representation or objection with respect to the proposed modification may be sent in writing to Jean McEntee, Rights of Way Section, Room 3/G Hawk Wing, Temple Quay House, 2 The Square, Temple Quay Bristol BS1 6PN, tel 0303 444 5437, quoting reference FPS/Z1585/7/84, between 16 February 2017 and 16 March 2017 and must state the grounds on which it is made. It should be noted that any such representation or objection may be made available for viewing by interested parties at the council offices on request.
Dated this 16th day of February 2017.