THE BOROUGH OF SOUTHEND (OFF STREET PARKING PLACE) (CONSOLIDATION) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 202*Notice ID: MFN0629040
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA BOROUGH COUNCIL
THE BOROUGH OF SOUTHEND (OFF STREET PARKING PLACE) (CONSOLIDATION) (AMENDMENT NO. *) ORDER 202*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of Southend proposes to make the above-mentioned Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to introduce Electric Vehicle Charging facilities in Alexandra Street car park.
3. Copies of the draft Order plans and Statement of the Council's Reasons for proposing to make the Order may be viewed (subject to COVID19 restrictions) at the Contact Centre on the ground floor of the Civic Centre (address below) during normal office hours. Documents can also be viewed online at
4. Comments on the proposals for or against, together with the reasons for which they are made should be sent in writing to reach the Executive Director (Neighbourhoods & Environment) and marked for the attention of the Business Change and Development Team at the address below or by email to
by no later than 29th October 2021.
5. All written representations received concerning Traffic Regulation Orders are public documents that may be inspected by any person on demand.
Interim Chief Executive and Town Clerk
Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6ER
Date 8th October 2021