(WAITING, LOADING, STOPPING AND PARKING PLACES) (CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2021 - TT1012Notice ID: MFN0619393
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA BOROUGH COUNCIL
(WAITING, LOADING, STOPPING AND PARKING PLACES) (CONSOLIDATION) ORDER 2021 - TT1012
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that Southend-on-Sea Borough Council proposes to make the amendments to the above Order under the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to revoke the current seasonal restrictions and introduce no waiting 8.00am to 10.00pm Monday - Sunday in Thorpe Bay Gardens from its junction with St Augustine's Avenue to its eastern extremity.
3. Copies of the draft Order, plans and Statement of Reasons may be viewed (subject to COVID19 restrictions) at the Contact Centre of the Civic Centre (address below) during normal office hours. Documents can also be viewed online at:-
4. Comments on the proposals together with the reasons for which they are made must be in writing to the Business Change and Development Team at the address below or by email to
by no later than 29th August 2021.
5. All written representations received concerning Traffic Regulation Orders are public documents that may be inspected by any person on demand.
A Lewis, Interim Chief Executive & Town Clerk
Civic Centre, Victoria Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6ER
Date 30th July 2021