WITHAM Town held on to top spot and will have all to play for on the final day.

Witham secured a 4-1 Ryman League division one north win against Wroxham.

And with VCD Athletic winning 1-0 at Redbridge, Witham will hold a one-point lead at the top in the last league game of the season.

Witham took the lead on ten minutes as Anthony Anstead put the ball in the back of the net.

But Wroxham were level on 19 minutes through Stephen Drake.

After the break, Witham went back in front when Kris Newby made it 2-1 on 66 minutes.

Newby then made the game safe for the leaders when he made it 3-1 from the penalty spot on 82 minutes.

It got better for Witham when Tom Wraight added a fourth six minutes later.

Heybridge Swifts secured a play-off spot with a 5-1 win at AFC Sudbury.

Swifts are up to third in the table and will look to hold on to that place on the final day.

Swifts started the game strongly and Jamie Guy pulled a save out of keeper Alex Archer after a long ball forward.

Reece Harris then crossed the ball back in but Michael Toner put his effort well over.

On Six minutes, Chris Bryan had a good effort as Swifts took the match to the home side.

And it was Bryan four minutes later that gave Swifts the lead as he headed into the goal.

But the visitors lead didn’t last long.

Swifts keeper Ashley Harrison was caught out of goal, Forshaw crossed passed him, Gavin Greenfield missed the ball and Jordan Blackwell was on hand to fire the ball into the net on 14 minutes.

Sudbury then went close when Ryan Henshaw’s powerful header, from a corner, just went wide on 22 minutes.

A mistake by Frank Everett almost let Sudbury in but Jamie Forshaw, off balance, blazed his effort over the bar.

And on 31 minutes, Sudbury’s Payton Swatman had a good shot blocked.

A minute later a fierce drive by Henshaw went just wide as Sudbury applied pressure on the Swifts defence.

But it was Swifts who retook the lead when Michael Toner made it 2-1 on 41 minutes as he drilled home from the edge of the area.

And Jamie Guy put Swifts 3-1 up just after the break when he scored on 49 minutes.

A weak header from Carus let in Guy who sent a dipping shot over Archer.

And Swifts increased their lead again when a Bryan cross was knocked back to Guy, by Reece Harris, and he fired home on 56 minutes.

Jordan Blackwell then went close for Sudbury but his effort went just over the bar.

But Ben Newson rubbed salt into Sudbury’s wounds when he made it 5-1 after beating the offside trap on 83 minutes.

Maldon and Tiptree were held to a 2-2 draw at Harlow Town.

Harlow Town took the lead against the Jammers when James Smith scored on 21 minutes.

But, after the break, Maldon were back on level terms when Jack Stevenson equalised on 55 minutes.

And Maldon took the lead on 81 minutes when Ryan Wade hit the back of the net.

But Harlow’s Alex Read equalised on 88 minutes.

Burnham Ramblers lost out 4-1 to visiting Aveley.

Burnham Ramblers fell behind as the visitors opened the scoring on 51 minutes.

But four minutes later Ramblers were level when Bradley Nobbs fired home from the penalty spot.

However, the visitors retook the lead on 66 minutes through Kyle Asante.

However, Aveley secured the three points with two late goals from Lee Weemes and Oyetunji Oyewale on 87 and 90 minutes respectively.