Fire crews tackle bedroom fire

Fire crews tackle bedroom fire

Fire crews tackle bedroom fire

First published in News

Fire fighters were called to a bedroom fire earlier today.

One hose reel was used to tackle the fire in the bedroom of a house in Coggeshall Road, Braintree just before 3:45pm today.

The fire was quickly extinguished and crews then ventilated the house before leaving the scene.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

This is the eighth incident crews have had to deal with since they went on strike at 10am this morning in an ongoing dispute with the government over pay, pensions and cuts.

The strike will finish at 7pm tonight.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree