Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting BWT to 80360 or you can email us »
RSPCA issues warning after latest cat deaths
3:00pm Friday 28th February 2014 in News
The RSPCA has issued a warning to pet owners after two more cats in Braintree died from anti-freeze poisoning in a fortnight.
Earlier this month the Times reported Mandy Dale and her family, of The Kentings, Braintree, had lost their beloved cat Simba to anti-freeze poisoning, while Carrie Goodwin, who lives off Godlings Way, Braintree, also spoke out in January after two of her pets died.
Inspectors fear the number of poisoned pets could even be higher with owners not realising anti-freeze is to blame for their cat’s death.
Sam Ecclestone’s black and white moggy, Armani, brother of Giorgio, was among the latest two to die from the poisoning, along with her neighbour’s cat.
See the Times for the full story
Comments are closed on this article.