Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting BWT to 80360 or you can email us »
UPDATED: Firefighters deal with electrical blaze in house
9:17pm Saturday 14th December 2013 in News
Firefighters were called to a small electrical fire in Lower King, Braintree, just after 7.50pm this evening.
It was near a fire place and crews switched off the electricity as they searched for the cause of the flames.
The fire was already out when crews arrived and it is believed to have started due to an electrical fault.
They made sure the property was safe before leaving.
A crew from Wethersfield attended the call-out, which happened during a Fire Brigade Union strike.
Comments are closed on this article.