Chelmsford: Woman suffers burns in house fire

Braintree and Witham Times: Chelmsford: Woman suffers burns in house fire Chelmsford: Woman suffers burns in house fire

A young woman suffered minor burns in a house fire.

The incident is believed to have been triggered by an electrical extractor hood over a cooker, which has caught light.

Crews arriving at the scene reported that the fire was out on arrival.

They inspected the property to ensure it was safe.

An 18-year-old woman suffered minor burns and the affects of breathing in smoke.

Fire fighters administered first aid while waiting for the ambulance service to arrive.

The casualty was left in the care of paramedics.

The incident was dealt with by 1.26pm.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree