Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting BWT to 80360 or you can email us »
Witham: Family's shock at Jamie's cause of death
9:00am Wednesday 2nd October 2013 in News
A family have spoken of their disbelief after an inquest found cocaine and alcohol had caused the death of a “lovable” Witham man.
Jamie Bell, 33, died after a day of drinking alcohol and taking cocaine, an inquest heard last Wednesday.
Mr Bell's younger brother Dave Sutton of Honeysuckle Way, Witham, said: “Any cocaine use would have been out of character.”
Comments are closed on this article.