Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting BWT to 80360 or you can email us »
Braintree district: Reveller loses foot in fireworks party horror
8:53am Wednesday 7th November 2012 in News
A MAN has lost his foot after a horrific fireworks accident.
The man, aged in his 60s, had been at a private party when it is believed one of the fireworks exploded before it was meant to.
He was taken to Addenbrooks Hospital in Cambridge.
Another man was taken to Broomfield Hospital.
To read full report, see this week's Times.
Comments are closed on this article.