Get involved: send your pictures, video, news and views by texting BWT to 80360 or you can email us »
Crime for Coggeshall
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
Newland Street, Witham,
Sat-Tues 9am to 5pm, Weds-Fri 8am to 8pm
Kelvedon neighbourhood policing team
- Inspector Michael Couldridge
- Inspector Michael Couldridge has now taken over from Insp Paul Davey who recently retired from Essex Police after 30 years service. A biography of Insp Couldridge will be completed in the very near future
- Pc Simon Hull
- I'm Pc Simon Hull and I am member of the rural Neighbourhood Policing Team covering the Kelvedon and Hatfield Peverel wards. I have been with Essex Police since October 1983 in various roles of frontline policing, working at South Ockendon, Grays, Halstead and since 1997 in Witham and Kelvedon. I look forward to maintaining Essex Police’s high standards within the community. I am the Neighbourhood Constable with primary responsibility for Kelvedon and Feering.
- PCSO Graham Heseltine
- My name is PCSO Graham Heseltine, I have worked for Essex Police for the last 6 years first as a detention officer at Braintree Custody and then in my current role as a PCSO in Kelvedon area covering Coggeshall and Bradwell, I was also a Special Constable prior to that in Braintree for 2 years. I hope I can work with the community to further improve the area and make it an even safer area to live in for the future.
- PCSO William Gladwell
- My name is Will Gladwell I have been associated with Essex Police for the last 13 years having served for number of years as a Special Constable and then on the front desks at Harlow and Braintree. For the last 8 years I have been a Community Support Officer with 2 and a half years as a rural officer at Shalford then 3 and a half years at Braintree and then Witham. The last few months I have become a rural officer again covering the Kelvedon Neighbourhood with primary responsibility for Silver End and Rivenhall. I enjoy the rural life and am proud to serve the village and farm communities I am involved with.
About this neighbourhood
Welcome to the Kelvedon Neighbourhood Policing Team pages. We are committed to making your neighbourhood a safer place to live, work and visit and will work with the community and our partners to tackle local problems. Kelvedon is part of the Braintree district and covers areas including Bradwell, Silver End & Rivenhall, Coggeshall, North & Feering, Langley Green, Syke Green and Pattiswick.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Essex Police.