Claudia says she regrets dressing her eight year old daughter Matilda in a fancy dress costume bought from a supermarket. Matilda was dressed up as a witch for Halloween in a long flowing skirt, hat, cape and stripy tights, which cost about £5. The outfit was set alight by a candle as they were out trick or treating.
- Minor ailment scheme doesn't provide free Calpol for all
- Is paracetamol use in pregnancy harmful for male babies?
- Mildly cold weather 'more deadly' than heatwaves or very cold snaps
- Links between hay fever, asthma and prostate cancer inconclusive
- coolest professor
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (8)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (4)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (9)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Household and DIY (7)
- Miscellaneous (10)
- Office equipment (1)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Pets (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Terence James GORMLEY
GORMLEY Terence James 30th April aged 83. Husband of the late Eithne, Father of Oonagh, Kitty,
Marriages - Brett & Jade DOWSE & VIVIAN
Brett DOWSE & Jade VIVIAN Congratulations on your wedding day, 27.03.2015. From both
Births - Tracey and Adam Pretty-Hynes
PRETTY-HYNES Congratulations to Tracey and Adam on the birth of EVIE-BLOSSOM on 11th March 2015.
Birthdays - Lily-May Ince
19th June Lily-May INCE 97 TODAY! Happy birthday Love from all the family