It's important to introduce a new pet into the household with lots of care and attention, not least in households where there are yourng children. The 'settling in' period is an important time for family and pet to get to one other, and it's vital not to overlook a few basic strategies to keep everyone safe and happy.
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
- New heart attack test shows promise for women
- Claims that 'men worsen labour pains' are unproven
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (12)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (5)
- Clothing (10)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (15)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (12)
- Miscellaneous (8)
- Pets (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - James Barford (Jim) JENEWAY
JENAWAY James Barford (Jim) Passed away on 4th January 2015, aged 86 years. Beloved Husband of
Births - Gavin & Rhama Fuller
FULLER Congratulations Gavin and Rhama on the birth of MARNI WILLOW A Sister for Seren. From
Marriages - Tracey & John HOLDEN & BULL
Tracey Holden & John Bull Congratulations Tracey and John on your Wedding on 11/10/2014,
Birthdays - Lily-May Ince
19th June Lily-May INCE 97 TODAY! Happy birthday Love from all the family